Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I had become Helpless

Me, "MUHAMMAD HUSSAIN SHAIKH"
Allow me to Introduce my self, My Name is Muhammad Hussain Shaikh. Now I am 25. My home Town is at Larkana The most beautiful city of Province Sindh. But my fate!! my duty is for away from my home and family, at Karachi. I am a Police Man but not a traditional one...  my duty is at attendance office.

 This is my Attendance Office.
Systems from Front Right side

Systems form Front Left side

Constable 'Fareed Ahmed' making his Attendance

Systems from back side

Sammad a friend of mine tolled me that Mr.Waqar Shah is here at the office go and meat him.
Mr.Waqar Shah is Head Constable and he is Computer Operator in DIG Office he was the person who was going to Transfer me from Karachi to my home city Larkana, and now he was at our Office with some work and was easy to meat him, I immediately run down from the Barick strait towards the Office, I collapsed with a group of Police Persons one them named Tarique Ali said our Head Muharrer's relative need blood for his heart  By pass surgery I ensured him any time you need me just miss call me I shell be there. Then I went to the office and meat with Mr.Waqar Shah he said give me some days as the I am too busy in the selection of recruits for Sindh Reserve Police Karachi, after the selection I shell make your transfer, mean while Tarique call me and said we need blood and we are out side at the gate of the center waiting for you can you come? I said Yes! why not before coming to you I have to offer Prayer of Asir and after a offer my prayer I went to them and Gave a bag of B+tive Blood and came back when we reach at the Barick it was late night of about 10:30 PM we had eat chicken and drink Due and some Juices and came to Barick and fall sleep.
                       When I get up early in the morning I did not feel well and after I was feeling ill I eat rice which were backed at night by some of my friends, than I went to the office. At 09:00 AM Sayed Sada Hussain Shah came in he was holding a full Plate of rice and two Juices as I was not feeling well beside of that I eat an other plate of rice and toke a Juice. That hole day was very tough for me because I had got food Poison  and I was so ill and went to the doctor the Doctor had injected the drip and a so many other injections and after that treatment the Doctor recommended his fees of Rs:-200/=  when I check my pocket I had only one Hundred rupees left so I request him that I shell bring your remaining one Hundred tomorrow.
me 'MUHAMMAD HUSSAIN' at evening

         Than I came again in to the Office and started my work but at the time of evening I feel so ill I there fore request my college if he can look after my duty too so that I can go home and take some rest. In our Office were four we serve Eight Eight Hours total 24 Hours of our office as it was the attendance room and the force of Police were arriving and leaving 24 Hours 12 Months continuously and one on rest but the fourth one which was Abid Shah he was transferred to Base-II and now we were only three left that was why I request my fallow to do mine duty also he said yes I shell do but when you return to Karachi You should have to do my duty and I shell take some rest I agreed and take a bus to the railway station.